Whatsapp Latest Update- How to Change Whatsapp Language to Hindi. Hello friends, if you’re looking at how to change any language in WhatsApp then we can say you’re at right place. Whatsapp is one of the most used messaging apps in the world. WhatsApp is used at home, office, bank or many other places for receiving messages and sending the message. Also, it is used to send or receive audio, video or documents etc. Daily billion of messages are sent in a day. Whatsapp is considered as best app to communicate with your buddies.But the problem is many users don’t know the English language or Whatsapp default Language. So, they don’t know how to use Whatsapp or send messages in WhatsApp.
But now a cool feature is added in WhatsApp. You can get this feature after updating your Whatsapp Messenger. Now you can change the language in the WhatsApp. Many languages are added to the list of WhatsApp. Whatsapp is coming with the English language and now you can change WhatsApp language into Hindi, Punjabi or many other languages. So there are also updates for Apple users as well. If you don’t know the latest update feature in iPhone apple then you can follow this post. So, in this post, we’re looking how to change the language in WhatsApp.
Latest update Whatsapp:-
How to Change Language in Whatsapp Messenger-
- First of all, you have WhatsApp version 2.17.227. Whatsapp is still in beta version so you can also use it to change the language.
- Go to the Play store and update your Whatsapp to the newer one.
Also Read: –Bahubal 2Clash of clans funny parody
Steps To Change Language in Whatsapp?
- After updating, Open Whatsapp and tap on 3 dots on the right side.
- Now select the setting option and tap on it.
- In setting, select Chats option and open it.
- Now you can see the language option.
- Just simply tap on it and select the desired language according to your choice.There are many languages listed there and hopefully, they updated many languages as well.
- Whatsapp now supports 11 languages in its beta version so they added many other languages in future.
Now go to Whatsapp Home and you can see all the menu or layout in your desired language. Wx: – if you select the Hindi language then you can see all WhatsApp language is changed into Hindi languages.
Also Read: –Watch Red dead redemption 2 trailer
We hope you find this article “Whatsapp Latest Update- Now Change Your Language into Hindi Whatsapp” useful. If you think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comment section below. Also, Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter present on the sidebar. So that’s all for changing your default language into Hindi or other languages in WhatsApp.