- 1 All Reliance Jio 4G USSD Codes To Check Jio Balance, Data, Sms & Jio Number
- 2 USSD Codes Of Jio:-
- 3 To check Jio Sim Own Mobile Number-
- 4 All JIO USSD Codes:-
- 5 List of All working JIO USSD Codes:-
- 6 Trick To Activate Caller Tune For Your Jio Number For Free:-
- 7 How to check Jio Net Balance or 4G data usage:-
- 8 Final Words:-
All Reliance Jio 4G USSD Codes To Check Jio Balance, Data, Sms & Jio Number
Reliance Jio All USSD Codes– Hello friends, in this post we are looking at JIO USSD Codes to know Jio Mobile Number, Jio Balance or Jio Data/Sms. As per Jio launched, Jio Dhan Dhana Offer and mostly people are enrolled in it. Jio Dhan Dhana Offer benefits i.e Free internet daily, unlimited calling and SMS for 84 days. But Most of the people don’t know their Jio Mobile Number or how much data they have left in daily limit of Jio. Jio also increases its 4G internet and Jio claim that their network is one of the fastest 4g Network in India. But most of us don’t get full speed of Jio so you can follow this post-
But, in this post we list all Jio USSD codes which can Use to check Jio 4G data, Jio Call details usage or Sms Balance Usage. So first we are looking what are the basic USSD codes of JIO.
USSD Codes Of Jio:-
So, as we know USSD codes are specific codes provided by the operator to check all their sim information. List of usage of USSD codes below-
- Sim Mobile Number
- Local and std calling minute
- To know Sim number
- All SMS balance and internet plans with their offers
So these are the basic usage of USSD codes. You can use USSD codes to check all these things in your sim. But Jio offers free data, calling and SMS usage so that people don’t remember their mobile number or don’t know how to check their Daily Remaining balance. So if you want to check your Balance then below are JIO USSD Codes that would helpful to you.
To check Jio Sim Own Mobile Number-
- Open play store and Install My JIO App.
- Open My Jio App & Tap on “Sign in with the sim.”
- Now in My Jio, you can see your Jio Number at the Top.
- Be sure you have active data plan to use My Jio App to log in with the sim.
All JIO USSD Codes:-
As we all know Jio has not provided any official USSD codes List but all the code given in the articles are working. But if you don’t want to use these USSD codes then you must have official My Jio App. Using My Jio App, you can easily check all you Jio data balance, Mobile Number, and daily SMS usage. But if don’t have an active internet connection you can use these codes to check your all Jio sim details. So check the list below:-
List of All working JIO USSD Codes:-
|Details||Jio ALL USSD Codes|
|Active Data Plans||Call 1925 or SMS START to 1925|
|Jio Mobile Number||Use My Jio App or Dial *1#|
|Jio Data Usage||My Jio App|
|Know Jio Balance||Dial *333#|
|Tariff plans||sms MY PLAN to 199|
|Activate any data plans||Sms BILL to 199|
Note that all USSD codes are not working because reliance jio has not officially announced any USSD list of JIO Numbers. But as we earlier said, you can use MY JIO app to track all call details, data usage or daily SMS balance.
Trick To Activate Caller Tune For Your Jio Number For Free:-
- For Vo-LTE users:-
- Open Messaging app and write JT and send it to 56789
- For Non- VoLTE 4G Phones you can use JIO 4g Voice.
- You can also set you favorite songs as a caller tune.
- For This Just write
- MOVIE <MOVIE NAME> Send to 56789
- SINGER<SINGER NAME>SEND TO 56789
- ALBUM<ALBUM NAME> SEND TO 56789
After SMS, you receive the full list of songs and you have to select your favorite song with the number and send.
You will get another message to confirm your caller tune. Just Reply “Y” to that message.
6. Boom!! You have successfully Activated Free Callertune in Jio Sim for one month.
7. You can also activate free Jio caller tune again by these simple methods.
- Also Read:- 5 Tricks to increase Reliance Jio download Speed
How to check Jio Net Balance or 4G data usage:-
- First of all, Download My Jio App from Below Link:-
2.Now open My Jio App and Follow the simple steps given in screenshot below:-
3. Now, After Open, Just select Sign in With Sim.
4. After Logging In, Select Balance Option and Now you can see you daily limit data usage.
That’s the simple way to check your data usage in Jio Sim.
- Also Read:-All You Need TO KNOW About Reliance JIO
We hope you find this article “All Reliance Jio 4G USSD Codes To Check Jio Balance, Data, Sms & Jio Number” useful. If you think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comment section below. Also, Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter present on the sidebar. So that’s all for Jio USSD Codes for checking net balance or own Jio Number.